Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rijan Rijan is offline

Default Restricted permissions settings/Preserving Layout of Form?

Thanks Both.

Okay I will try to do this for the actual cells but how so I ensure that the
non-editable text is bumped along?

Currently:
Name:
Address:

Phone:

End up looking like:
Name:
Address:

Phone:

if people type more than the preferred 2 lines for the address

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Be sure to disable Auto Resizing for the table, and then set a preferred
width for each column and an exact height for each row.

http://word.mvps.org

"Rijan" wrote in message
I have created a form in MS Word which contains text boxes to fill in [name
address etc etc].

I then restricted the document to "form filling only" but find that when I
type within one of the text boxes the cell/table margins change as does
the
[non-editable] text sections.
Is there any way to limit it to that the actual layout of the form
[spacing
between entries etc] cannot be altered or affected by typing?

Thanks