Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pablo Jord Pablo Jord is offline

Default mail merge problem...

Hi All,

I am currently trying to do a mail merge in word using a excel spreadsheet.
I am having problems with the format of the data. It is not merging into word
properly e.g. if i have a number field in my excel spreedsheet with two
decimal places it appears in my documnet with seven or eight numbers after
the decimal place. Also I have a field with numbers seperated by commas,
again this field prints without the commas coming out. Any ideas how I can
preserve the formatting from excel into my word document. Thanks for the
help.

--
Pablo