Thomas Campitelli

If you go to Tools Options Compatability, I believe that you can
select what version of word you would like your files saved as. I don't
know how bullet proof it is, but it is worth a try.

Sincerely,

Tom Campitelli

Can 2 versions of Word coexist peacefully on my XP Pro? How? This is needed
for my work..I am a medical transcriptionist and one of the companies I'll be
working for has a platform that does not understand Word 2003 and the saving
down option is not, well, an option. I also have a laptop with XP Home on
it. Would it be possible to put one version of Word on it and somehow access
it through my main computer?

Thank you.
Cheryl