Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default changing page 3 w/o affecting pages 2 or 4 (lock pages)

A simple way to keep text from flowing to the next page is to use a
border-less table with fixed dimensions. In this case, three
single-cell tables (one for each page) should work.

To set a fixed height for a table row, use Table | Table Properties.
On the Row tab, check "Specify height" and type the desired value, and
choose "Exactly" for "Row height is."

If you are in fact trying to create a form, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm. For more
"power," see also the linked articles (by Dian Chapman) about
protected forms.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"princessgeorge" wrote in message
I'm curious to know if there's way where you can change the format

of your
word document to hold information on one page only at a time so that

your
text didn't overflow onto the next page. For example, I'm trying to

use each
page as its own document where I can add, change or delete things

without
affecting the next page. If you understand what I'm talking about or

think
you do, please email me with a possible answer... and if you know

that
there's no way to do this, tell me too so I can move on with another

idea.

With thanks,
p george