Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Text box placement in book layout

Objects cannot span pages in Word.

Island Girl wrote:
I'm trying (with emphasis on the word "trying") to typeset a book for
a friend of mine. I've done it once before and it turned out
well--but it was ten years ago and I used WordPerfect.

The author has a text box that spans a couple of pages and I can't
get the text box to behave. It seems to disappear in the "cracks"
between the pages instead of flowing to the next page. I've tried
everything I know and I still can't figure it out.

What in the world can I do to get it to flow to the next page. I
know I
must be overlooking some simple solution, but my brain is fried at
the moment.

Thanks for all you've done for me and others!