Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Text box placement in book layout

You can put the information into a table--in line with text. Or, you can try
a border around the text. Depends on what you want.

Pam

Island Girl wrote:
I haven't yet developed enough confidence in the area of book layout to tell
a client that what he wants is not practicable. But I can see that I'll have
to develop it if I try another book, Doug. Even if it had worked, it would
have looked stupid.

Thanks for your reply, Doug. You've been a lot of help in the past, too!

Do you really need to use a text box? What effect are you trying to
achieve.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]

Thanks for all you've done for me and others!