Graham Mayor

It doesn't exist. If you want to produce documents that will make complete
sense to the speakers of the native languages, you will need to employ a
human translator. Translating software produces only a flavour of the
content. The result is often gibberish.

robert wrote:
can you recommend me a good translation software to use with microsoft
word ?
we have some new project coming up, we have to translate microsoft
word documents in spanish, italian and german languages to english
make the final changes and convert them back to default languages.

can some software do this translations accurately ?