Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Office 2000-Microsoft Word

I have a network hooked up. My laptop is connected to a wireless router to my
computer. Recently I was working with a word document on my laptop, also had
it on my desktop computer as well. What I was doing was making lables. Now on
my laptop I have office 2007 and on my desktop I have office 2000. So I saved
my document on my labtop as a word 2003-2007 file and I got a message on my
desktop giving me a notafaction about a (read only) and I clicked notify and
the file from my laptop opened on the desktop computer. but now every word
and excel document opens really slowly. What can I do to fix this problem?