Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Wrap round

You can add text to a text box from the outset; to add text to an AutoShape,
right-click and choose "Add Text." But the included text box will always be
rectangular. If by "wrap round the inside" you are implying anything other
than straightforward left-to-right text that wraps at the right margin, then
you will be disappointed.

http://word.mvps.org

"rolljh" wrote in message
How do I get text to wrap round the inside of any shape or text box? I've
been to 'help' and followed the instructions but it didn't work!