Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWFyY28=?=,

Sorry for the subject, but we are in the finaly steps for our diplomathesis
and have a strage error. The problem is, that when we want to save a Word
document after pressing the save button, the color of all tables and
header/footers chances to blue and another font. It is impossible to change
it back or to copy the content form this document to another?

have you used styles (either paragraph or table styles) when creating the
thesis?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org