Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Copy Quick Access Toolbar to another computer

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:08:05 -0700, Zane Dunnam Zane
wrote:

After viewing my Quick Access Toolbar (QAT), my co-workers would like to copy
the file containing the QAT to their computer in order to minimize the time
to set up the QAT on their computer. Is there a way (or QAT file) to copy my
QAT to their computer?

Yes, you'll find a .QAT file for each application in which you've
customized the Quick Access Toolbar in the hidden folder

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office

(or on Windows XP, C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Application
Data\Local Settings\Microsoft\Office). Copy them to the other
computers in the corresponding folder.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman