Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

Default Word 2007 beta

Yup...sounds like you managed to blow it up.

Sorry, but being a beta, I doubt anyone will have a fix for this type
of problem. You might try uninstalling/reinstalling and see if that
fixes the problem.

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified, Editor/TechTrax

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:39:01 -0700, Bill
wrote:

When I click the Office icon it does not offer "new, open etc" I get a lot
of script. If I hold the mouse over it I get auto correct and an arrow below
it, neither of which I can click on. I must have done something because it
worked before. Thanks for help.