Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I repeat records in a mail merge?

Hello I am trying to automate a tedious operation in our office,
certificate printing. Currently we send out certificates produced in
Powerpoint 2000. We manually type in the candidate name, course, and
date for each certificate. I would like to do this with a mail merge.
I have redone our course certificate template in Word 2000 and have all
the data setup in an Excel spreedsheet. My problem is that the first
certificate prints propely but the remainder only have the candidate
names on them. How do I setup the mail merge to repeat the course name
and date for the remainder of my candidate names?