Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default how do I right flush part of a single line

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:06:01 -0800, Joe Matthews
wrote:

In wordPerfect, if I want to hard right flush PART of a single line of text,
I simply hit alt-F7.

How do I do that in MS Word 2003

Thanks

Joe Matthews
Gibsons, BC

Microsoft Word is very different from WordPerfect in this and many
other respects.

In Word, you set a tab stop at the right margin (most easily by
clicking in the ruler), and type a tab character before the part of
the text that you want to be flush right. There is no single keystroke
to do this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman