Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I right flush part of a single line

In Word 2007 (and I assume in Word 2010), you can in fact set an "alignment
tab" that will move if the margins change.

http://word.mvps.org

"TedMi" wrote in message
To be precise, there is no way to set a tab stop "at the right margin" in
Word. What you can do is set a tab stop at the same distance as the right
margin - however, if you change the margin, the tab stop does not move.
-TedMi

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Microsoft Word is very different from WordPerfect in this and many
other respects.

In Word, you set a tab stop at the right margin (most easily by
clicking in the ruler), and type a tab character before the part of
the text that you want to be flush right. There is no single keystroke
to do this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman