Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Transfer text from header/footer into body of document

And that's why we here use MSWord rather than OpenOffice ... surely
there's a similar forum for asking OO questions.

On Feb 3, 11:03*am, PRR wrote:
I was experimenting with a 70 page document in OpenOffice and it
slammed a good half of every page into a header or a footer. I do not
want to delete this text, but I want it in the body of the document,
not in a header or footer. Is there a way to quickly do this?

Here is a Yousendit link for the document, if anyone's interested:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/S...QVNCMTdIRGc9PQ