Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
S Willow[_2_] S Willow[_2_] is offline

Default Changing from A4 Portrait to Landscape - text boundary box pro

Hi Rae

It still wants to fit to A4 portrait size. I've gone and made a new
template for A4 landscape, which solves the problem, but won't if I have a
combination of Portrait and Landscape within the same document. I've used
section breaks and it sill thinks the width is portrait. Many thanks.

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

With the insertion point in the table, choose Table | Autofit | Autofit to
Window and the table will adjust for you. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"S Willow" wrote:

Every time I change from portrait to landscape, my text boundary box stays at
the same size as if it was still in portrait. If I insert a table in A4
landscape it still thinks it is in portrait width and will not allow me to
change the size as if in landscape width.

Any help would be more than appreciated.