Leanin' Cedar

Thanks for the reply.

I uninstalled FineReader6.0 and Textbridge.
I still need to disable NAV office plugin for Word to open without the
errors.

After the uninstall of the two apps. I still get

Word cannot open this document template.
(C:\document and Settings\...TbRun9.dot (it seems to be 9)

Word cannot open this document template.
C:\...STARTUP\FineReader7.dot

Both FineReader7.dot and TbRun9.dot are still in C:\Documents and
Settings\Bob\Application Data\Microsoft\Word

Is there anyway to disable something or just simply leave NAV off?
Thanks
Bob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
FWIW, the TBRUN97.DOT template (I suspect it's that rather than 9) is
designed for Word 97 and won't work with later versions. As Charles
suggested, you probably don't need add-ins for two versions of FineReader,
and if you have FineReader you probably aren't using TextBridge any more
anyway (it's the app associated with TBRUN). These are just excess baggage
in your Startup folder.

so
all may benefit.