Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wordguy1000 Wordguy1000 is offline

Default Disappearing table borders

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Does http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm cover it?
OCR at its best is somewhat hit and miss.

Wordguy1000 wrote:
I have a huge document that was OCR scanned from a PDF file. It
contains more than 130 tables. On nearly all tables, the bottom
border will not appear. I have seen the same problem in both Word
2000 and Word 2007. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get the
bottom borders to appear? Thanks.

Thanks but the FAQ doesn't help. It's not the bottom of pages that are the problem. It's only the bottom border of tables. I can grab a handle and drag the table to the point where the bottom border appears but this then pushes material at the bottom of the page down into the next page.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Doug