Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Paul Paul is offline

Default Need help with Word mail merge

I need some help with mail merge (following find a description of what
I am trying to accomplish).

Once a month there is an Excel spreadsheet that I download with a list
of attendees for a non-profit function (around 70-80 people on the
average).

The only 3 columns in this spreadsheet that I am interested in are the
following:

- First name
- Last name
- Company name

I need to print off name badges (Avery 5395 to be specific) for each
individual with their first name, last name and the name of the company
they work for.

I would like to have a template that is re-usable month after month if
possible.

Can someone give me a step by step walkthrough in order to set this up?
If there is a better way of accomplishing this, I'm open to
suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Paul