Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bo Bo is offline

Default How can I insert a row into a table and keep column breaks the sam

I have a table that is a long list of names. Each row is a new name, sorted
alphabetically. For ease of use, there is a column break every five rows
which forms the table into clusters of five rows (Maybe each cluster would be
considered a different table). I want to be able to insert a new row in the
middle somewhere and still keep my rows in clusters of five. Is there any way
to do this without going through and manually change every column break?