Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane Diane is offline

Default Determining Type of Label Used

I'm using Word 2007. I have a file created by someone else that contains
mailing info formatted as labels. The problem is, I don't know what type of
labels to use! I've tried selecting the Mailings tab and clicking the Labels
button, then the Options button in the dialog box, but it is showing me a
standard Avery label that definitely doesn't correspond to what's in the
file. I believe that older versions of Word would show the label type
currently in use, but Office 2007 doesn't seem to do this. Does anyone have
any idea how to tell which label product number was used? I can't ask the
person who created the file. Thanks!