Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Office 2007 and Acrobat

We are using Acrobat v 8.0

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

As Suzanne has suggested you need Acrobat version 8 or later to work with
Word 2007. You could try the PDF add-in from Microsoft for Office 2007. It
does not have the full range of attributes as Acrobat, but it should achieve
what you require -

PA wrote:
I have some carefully formatted Word documents, and need to convert
them to PDF format, bringing along the features/data that Acrobat
recognizes as dynamic TOC and Acrobat bookmarks, all of which are a
function of the Heading styles. These features can not be created by
printing to the Adobe PDF print driver.

It always worked with Office 2002/2003 but is not performing with
Office 2007. Getting an error message - PDF Maker files missing.

I know this is not an Adobe forum but am sure many here convert to PDF
Thanks for any insights. If we come up with any solutions I will
post to help out, but we have been working on this for several days.