Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Heidi Heidi is offline

Default Oversized random headers

I am working on a word document that is over 290 pages long. 4 or 5 random
headers in the document just recently oversized themselves to take up the
entire page, giving me random extra pages when I print and random page breaks
in the middle of words and paragraphs. when i try and adjust the header from
the rulers it adjusts them all but to the size of the full page and not an
adjusted size. i have read through the other suggestions for this, and tried
a different things, and nothing seems to be working. This is driving quite a
few of us crazy, so any help is appreciated.