Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default #2) HOW TO DOWNLOAD AVERY LABEL TEMPLATE IN WORD 2003?

No, my ears are okay. Thank you :-)

(By the way, the all-caps thing goes for all newsgroups.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"AVERYCONFUSION1" wrote in
message ...
Sorry, a cheap workaround has been implemented and I hope I did not hurt
your
ears!

Thanks for the 'heads up"!

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

1. Please don't post in all caps. That's considered yelling, which is a
bad
thing to do when you need help.

2. You can put those templates anywhere you want. There's not "right" or
"wrong" place. Well, I guess putting it in a place that you can't
remember
could be called "wrong".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"AVERYCONFUSION1" wrote in
message ...
AVERY SUPPLIES LABEL TEMPLATES FOR A VARIETY OF LABELS THEY MAKE AND
WORD
2003 SUPPORTS. SOME LABELS ARE NEW AND ARE NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL
INSTALL.
ONCE I HAVE THE TEMPLATE FROM AVERY, (WHICH I DO), HOW DO I AND WHAT
DIRECTORY DO I INSTALL IT INTO?