Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Albert,

Does anyone have an example, or "link" to a xml merge example for word?

What I am looking for is the "classic" invoice, or "repeating" data type
merge.

Basically, Word still doesn't support either XML data sources, nor
one-to-many mail merges. Both topics are covered on my site (Doug pointed
you at the one-to-many).

Dev Ashish (another Access MVP) covered this topic fairly well a couple of
years ago, on his site. You may also want to review that, if you've never
seen it before. Personally, if I'm working from an Access POV, dynamically
providing a data source for a mail merge, my inclination would be to put
the "many" data into a comma-delimited string, in a single cell. The user
would then have to select the data and format the paragraphs with tab
stops...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org