Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default deleted recovery

The one time I did that (by emptying the Recycle bin too quickly), and
realized it immediately, I dropped everything to go to the computer
store to buy a file-recovery program (something from Norton, IIRC),
installed it, and it recovered the deleted file. It's never happened
again, but it was not a bad $30 investment.

On Mar 7, 10:20*am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
Not if you didn't make a backup of it somewhere.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"George" wrote in message

news

I mistakenly deleted a file I was working on. I went straight to the trash,
but no file. Is there a way for me to recover this lost file with out me
having to start all over again ? I'm using Word 2000 and have not rebooted
since the screw up.
Any HELP ???
Thanks-