Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Larz

Default Word Fax Wizard

Sorry, one addition. We are only using this to print a fax cover sheet. Not
to send a fax from the fax wizard. If there is a simpler way to make a
template that can pull info from Outlooks contacts that would be great too!

Thanks!

"Larz" wrote:

Is there anyway to cusomtize or change one of the three default fax templates
that come up in the fax wizard? We are looking to put our own company logo
and format into one of these templates so that users can use the fax wizard
to pull name and fax numbers from an outlook contact list.

thanks!