Graham Mayor

See the Excel data section of

Psychic Mom wrote:
I've used Word for years, have done mail merges every week at work
for the last umpteen years, and merged documents, envelopes and
labels with no problem whatsoever from Word, Excel or Access. I just
installed Word 2003 on my computer and have become totally frustrated
with what has been done to this function. I could not get address
labels set up or merged no matter what I tried. The data source was
an Excel spreadsheet. I had hoped the merge toolbar would bring some
of the old functionality and familiarity, but it was just as
confusing and convoluted. Please help.