Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default i deleted word & excel 2000 how do i get it back...

Unfortunately you are up a very famous creek. My suggestion would have been
to contact your insurance company for the value of your software but I'm
assuming the fire isn't something that was recent and everything's been
settled.

You need *something* to prove you owned it. Even a receipt is better than
nothing.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"reneleo" wrote in message
okay, I was trying to clean-up my computer and I resored to factoctory
settings! Help!! I PURCHASED and installed microsoft office 2003 a couple
years ago.
However, we had a fire and I don't have the cd or product key that went
with installation. Can I get that back or contact microsoft and get MY
product key I am registered under?
--
Rene

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Retrieve your installation CDs from your file cabinet or desk drawer.
Insert
in the CD reader and install the products. Can't find them? Trundle down
the local retail store that sell software and buy new!

Cheap alternative? Visit http://www.openoffice.org and download their
program. It will work in a like manner.

"...accidentally deleted...????
"ian" wrote in message
I accidentally deleted WOrd and excel off of ym heardrive.HOw do i get
them
back?
I operate on Professional 2000!
HELP! SOON!