Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I show and edit a header I've already created in Word 2007

What do you mean by "Print View" -- Print Layout View or Print Preview?
Headers & Footers do not display in Web Layout View, Full Screen Reading
View, Outline View or Draft View.

It also sounds like you may have white space [top & bottom areas of the
page] hidden in the document if you're in Print Layout View & can't see the
H/F. Is there just a black line separating the pages? If so double-click the
line in order to display the white space. Once you can see them it's just a
matter of double-clicking their content to edit.

Additionally, you can go to the Insert Tab, click the Header or the Footer
button in the Header & Footer group & select the respective Edit command.

Do you have an active internet connection? If so you certainly should have
been able to find this:

http://office.microsoft.com/client/helppreview.aspx?AssetID=HP012264861033&ns=WINWORD &lcid=1033

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Bill Samuel" wrote in message
I have added a header to my document. The only way I can find to see it is
to go to Print View. Is there a way to view headers and footers in edit
mode? Also, how do I edit it? There is no obvious way. Microsoft has no
Help on this that I could find.