The unprintable area of the page is determined by your printer driver. But
some users who have printers capable of printing to the edge of the page
have still reported having problems doing so from Word.

"DanRooney" wrote in message
Hi, I am having trouble printing an A4 sized picture in Word. Basically,
there is always a white border on my pictures, (ie all of the page is not

my
picture). Is there any way of removing this? I have adjusted the
header/footer and margins to the least, but I cannot do it..please help!
Thanks