Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cheryl Flanders

Default Forced Hard Return After Tables

Format the paragraph mark as Hidden or highlight and resize the mark to
1 pt.

Cheryl

dedoo Wrote:
We are having an issue with a application forced hard return after
tables.
When a table approaches the bottom of a page rather than split and move
cells
over to the new page as the table is formatted to do, the hard return
(and
EOF character?) moves over to the new page and creates a blank page.
This is
a very bad thing when you are making contracts.

The table rows are formatted to move to a new page when required and
the
header row is set to start at each new page. Sections are set to be
continuous there are only two sections the first page the remainder of
the
document since we have a "different first page".

This paragraph marker will not go away below the table and con not be
deleted. Reveal codes shows nothing. In RTF we deleted the characters
in the
string but it just rewrites itself.

What can we do?

Doug at Verizon