WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make a repeating watermark?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can make a repeating watermark in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Design" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Watermark" in the "Page Background" section of the ribbon.
  4. Select "Custom Watermark" from the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Printed Watermark" section, select "Picture Watermark."
  6. Click on "Select Picture" and choose the image you want to use as your watermark (in this case, the word "CONFIDENTIAL").
  7. Under "Scale," select "Auto" so that the watermark will be repeated across the entire page.
  8. Click "OK" to apply the watermark to your document.

That's it! Your watermark should now be repeated across the entire page. If you want to adjust the opacity or size of the watermark, you can do so by clicking on "Custom Watermark" and making changes in the "Scale" and "Washout" sections.