Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc

and set the value of the WordPad applet to 1

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"nirru" wrote in message
MS has deprecated the vulnerable converters. So not only wordpad every app
which fallsback on these converters will face the issue.
If you still want word to use these converters go ahead and create the
registry keys mentioned in tne KBArticle of the update.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Remove the Security Upgrade until Microsoft fixes it. Or, try the
solution
in
http://blogs.technet.com/wordonenote...6-0-files.aspx

but some say that does not fix the problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"WPenfold" wrote in message
We have a automated Word mailmerge application written in VS. After a
recent
security upgrade we are getting this error: word cannot start the
converter
mswrd632.wpc
When I search support for this issue, it says the problem is caused by
opening a wordpad document with Word, but we are not using any wordpad
documents. Any suggestion how to get around this error?

.