Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default How do I view pictures that are on a DVD

No. A picture is a picture and a Word doc is a document..

If it was my computer and I inserted a disk but the drive showed as empty -
I'd call the tech support staff at my computer's manufacturer. But then
again, I am a firm believer in paying that little bit extra for an extended
warranty. (Silly me.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"angel_carr" wrote in message
Can pictures not be viewed as a word file? I am looking for assisstance in
what to do correctly so that I can run a DVD, when I insert a DvD movie it
is
still showing my e drive as empty, I know that this is not a word issue
but
if you know about word do you know about other programs and can maybe
offer
assisstance?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Well, first, this isn't a Word issue.

And second, if the folder's empty, then you didn't do what you think you
did.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"angel_carr" wrote in message
I have pictures saved on a DVD put when I try to view the folder it
shows
the folder as empty? The drive is a LIghtscribe if that makes a
difference?!
Help!!!!