Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Knut Elander Knut Elander is offline

Default Vista Business Fax and Scan

I'm running Vista Business - cleran installation. Whne trying to use the Fax
and Scan I get an error message: Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot
access your document folder. Please ensure that Windows Fax and Scan can
access that folder. This happens when I'm in Word trying to fax the document
I'm working with. Does this mean that youy can only fax documents placed in a
certain folder? What's the name of that folder? How do I ensure the Windows
Fax and Scan access to it?
All hints are appreciated
Knut Elander