Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Word 2007 mail merge - printing document properties

We have created a mail merge document and saved it to our H:. When we open
the document again and then print out the document properties, it gives us a
random file name and Directory, C:\Documents and Settings\username\local
settings\temporary internet files\content\mso.

We used to be able to do this in Word 2003, can anyone help or explain why
the document properties don't give us the correct filename and path?

Thanks in anticipation,
--
Michelle