Cindy M -WordMVP-

.com
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi ,

I confirm I can duplicate this. Yes, I'd consider it to be a bug.

I found another "table" bug. Have you ever used "Don't add space
between paragraphs of the same style"... If you then create a list

using
this style surrounded by regular paragraphs, you will get equal spacing
before and after the list, but no spacing between list elements:

This is the first paragraph
space before as defined in style
list item 1
list item 2
list item 3
space after as defined in style
This is the second paragraph

This all works great if you have this in the body of a doucment, but if
you have the same thing in a table cell, spacing apepars between the
list elements. Its as though the "Don't add space between paragraphs
of the same style" setting is being ignored

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org