Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Is the a way to print only he auto correct entries that I created.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:09:01 -0700, a_ryan1972
wrote:

Hi, I downloaded autocorrect.zip to create a table of auto correct entries to
print. However, I would like to creat a table consisting of the entries that
I created instead of having to delete the rows with the entries that are in
Word already.

Is there anyway of doing this? I am using Word 2007.

Thank you.

No, there isn't. Once an AutoCorrect entry exists, Word doesn't have any idea of
whether it was one you created or one that came with the program.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman