jazamy

Thank you so much. I tried it and it supports that. It might take a while to
do all the copying and pasting, unless there is a way to change the document
I am working on to that page set up. I will try it this evening. Thank you
again!

"rderize" wrote:

If what you need to do is to type your notes onto an index-card sized
document, then that's easily accomplished. Select File menu, select Page
Setup, select the Paper Size tab; in the Paper size drop-down box, select
"Index Card (3 x 5 in)" or, if you're going to be using a 4 x 6 size index
card, select "Post Card (4 x 6 in)." If you don't like the vertical
arrangement of the index card, then under "Orientation" (also on the "Paper
Size" tab) select Landscape.

"jazamy" wrote in message
I am taking a real estate course and would like to convert my notes to

cards to make flash cards. Is there a template out there for this?