Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why the new default font size (Word 2007)?

Yes, I still use Single for most documents, as I create very few documents
with footnotes.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
If I'm mixing Arial and TNR, I find I have to reduce Arial to 10 pts to

keep
the same line spacing.

When using "single," maybe, but not when you use "exactly x pt," I
presume? Not least due to the old Footnote text bugs, I've come to set
to "exactly" or "at least" as a matter of principle. :-)

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS