RKL333

Default Templates and Wizards

First, does anyone know of any sources that go into detail about creating
templates and wizards? Besides the Microsoft site, are there any sources on
the Web for templates that have numbered paragraphs (as in military-style
documents and standards)?

I've been asked to develop a template that would allow the user to
automatically add appendixes with corresponding changes in headers and
footers (e.g., page number would change to A-1). I suppose I could develop a
wizard that would do this when the user first develops the document, but in
some cases the user may be adding an appendix later. Does anyone have any
ideas on how to approach this? These are longtime WordPerfect users and they
are having difficulty grasping Word's section breaks and handling of headers
and footers. Thus, they'd like something automated.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Rita