Thomas Campitelli

Have you considered OpenOffice.org? It is a very capable, open-source,
office suite that has quite an international focus. I cannot read the
page because I don't have the correct fonts, but I included a link for
Open Office in Chinese.

http://zh.openoffice.org/

I wish you luck.

Thomas Campitelli

Mohawk wrote:
I am using Windows XP. I need to check my Chinese grammar for my Word
documents. All other functions are installed, I can see Chinese fonts, I can
write in Chinese. I just need a grammar checker and I don't want to buy the
Office 2003 Editions Proofing Tools CD since it has 49 languages I will never
use.
Any help will be appreciated.