Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] erniewyles@hotmail.com is offline

Default Adding an entry to the header autotext menu

I know how to format my header to give me the following:

Page {Page} of {SectonPages}

Using fields within the header. That's fine. So now I want to take this to
the next step for a very big project coming up where we will be using this
format quite often. I want to add this format as an option in the autotext
drop down menu to alleviate having to manually enter the fields in every
section of my huge document. Any help on doing this would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.