WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I set up a default email program to send docs?

To set up a default email program in Windows, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the Start menu and select "Settings" (the gear icon).
  2. Click on "Apps".
  3. Click on "Default apps" in the left-hand menu.
  4. Scroll down until you see "Mail" and click on it.
  5. Select the email program you want to use as your default from the list of available options.

If you're still having trouble sending documents from Word after setting up your default email program, you may need to check your email settings within Word. Here's how:
  1. Open Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "Options" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
  3. Click on "Mail" in the left-hand menu.
  4. Make sure the correct email account is selected under "Send messages using the following email account".
  5. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Note: If you're still experiencing issues, you may need to contact your email provider or IT support for further assistance.

I hope this helps!