Klaus Linke

Hi Walter,

OCR programs often create really wild stuff, but I hope the macro below =
should fix all tables (well, the row height anyway):

Dim myTable As Table
For Each myTable In ActiveDocument.Tables
myTable.Rows.HeightRule =3D wdRowHeightAuto
Next myTable

Regards,
Klaus

"Walter Wood" wrote:
I am studying my family history and a distant cousin gave me over 150 =

family=20
group sheets with family history information. These sheets contain a =

lot of=20
tabular data, generally one table per page with a title and closing at =

the=20
top and bottom of each page.
=20
I wanted to reprint the pages and also extract some of the data so I =

scanned=20
these sheets. Unfortunately the OCR software set most table rows to =

a=20
fixed height regardless of how many lines of data was in the row. Now =

I=20
need to figure out how to change these rows to a floating height =

without=20
doing each row/page manually. Does anyone have any suggestions on how =

to=20
change this without doing them one table at a time?
=20
TIA
Walter Wood=20
=20