Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default how do I change the default font size in endnotes?

kar201245 wrote:
I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I
use the font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to
10-point every time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help?

Modify the style named Endnote Text to use 12-point font. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html.

If you use Method 1 on that page, in order to see that style in the Format
Styles list, you'll first have to click the dropdown at the bottom of the
list, choose "Custom", and put a checkmark next to EndNote Text in the
dialog that appears.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman