Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ShirleyNC1 ShirleyNC1 is offline

Default I'm new. How do I format a Word message so I know what it say

Hi Suzanne and thank you. I can view it with the PPT viewer. Many thanks
for your prompt reply. Very helpful....Shirley

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What is the file extension? If it's .ppt or .pps instead of .doc, then
you're going to have to have PowerPoint (or the PPT viewer) to play it. Some
media files (such as the music will open in Windows Media Player.

"ShirleyNC1" wrote in message
I received an email that has a slide presentation and a music icon to play

specific song. I cannot read the presentation in Microsoft Word 2002. It

is
all symbols and I know know how to make it readiable. Sorry but as I said
I'm new at this