Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Default Inserting Return Symbol

"faxylady" wrote:
A PDF document has been downloaded and saved as a Word Document.
Using the Find command, I would like to put a return symbol after the
phone number.
What is the return symbol and also how do I insert a return (press enter
key) after all the phone numbers using the replace with function.

It's called a paragraph mark in Word. You can find the special characters in
the Find/Replace dialog at the bottom under "More Special".
Or type it in: ^p

You can use
Replace with: ^&^p

^& inserts whatever you matched in "Find what" (the telephone number in your
case).

Regards,
Klaus